Follow by Email

Monday, May 23, 2011

Elvis-Are you Lonesome Tonight?

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/QrojFR7jM9E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

See, we are starting to get into that stage of the book where spoilers are abound. Some are just peachy, as long as they are general in nature. Liz and Brian argue and this is how he gets her to stop being mad at him...Vague enough? I hope so. I think the first time I can remember hearing this song was on Look Whose Talking Too which was one of my favorite movies when I was a teeny tiny tot. I believe I loved it instantly. It's so simple, this tune, but it has remained a favorite for Elvis fans for the past 51 years. So it must have some good qualities right....beyond my love for it of course. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment