Follow by Email

Saturday, June 11, 2011

A Review/Blog Post of Castles Made of Sand

One day I happened upon this blog of this guy that really seemed to tell it like it was, ya know? And as I appreciate that quality in a person, I decided this was someone who was worthy of having me follow his writings. As it turned out, this particular fellow in question decided to check out my blog after I started following his and, as luck would have it, I had also decided to post the preview of Castles. So this guy starts getting deep into the story and he ends up devouring it in just one week. As if that wasn't impressive enough, he had so many insightful comments and questions that I loved every minute of his reading. The name of the guy in question is David and his current blog is The Lair of the Silver Fox. His writing is usually endlessly entertaining and I recommend it to anyone. After David finished Castles he was kind enough to review it on amazon and then, as if that wasn't great enough, he blogged about it giving all of the information on how to get a copy in addition to his opinion of the book.
http://silverfoxlair.blogspot.com/2011/06/we-interrupt-this-sabbatical.html is the link to that post. Included in the post is his amazon review. Feel free to check it out and thanks for your time. :)

6 comments:

  1. "Thanks for your time," eh? What a great way to end a blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha Yeah, I try to sound polite when I am pushing the book so no one knows what a bitch the writer of said book truly is...hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounding polite, eh? I should try that on my blog sometime, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, you shouldn't. If you were polite it wouldn't amuse me so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hm. Now I'm stuck. Should I politely thank you for saying that, or stay in character as you suggested and say "Well, who cares what you think?" :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol It's your call. Surprise me. :)

    ReplyDelete