Follow by Email

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Ya Know......(Three Free Copies of Castles Left)

So I had this brilliant idea at 3:30 this morning that instead of sleeping, like a normal human being, I was going to be me and check into creating a website for the book and me because I wrote the damned thing so I have to be included....Now, I have NO idea what I am doing. That alone should make me pause before attempting it at such a late hour...right? Yeah, that's a theory...It's wrong but it's not a half bad theory. I have spent the last two hours stumbling around to try to make a website. Anyone who knows me well would tell you that even though this was my bright idea and I alone can be blamed for it, it is now almost 6 a.m., I am still not sleepy, and I am an irritated grump at this point. I decide I am going to set up the blog part of the site and go to sleep. I assume I will be able to just sync it with this one so I can just write on here and, like on Goodreads, it will magically appear there. Yeah....no. Not an option. After a little bit of internal screaming I am resigned to this and I decide that I will work on copying and pasting entries from here to there only to find that, unless (and I hope this is the case) this is a temporary problem, there is something wrong with the blog feature and I can write a headline but it will not let me type anything into the content box. So I am done with this little website adventure for the night. DONE! 
And that has been my frustrated rant for this post....
There are still three free copies of Castles Made of Sand available in exchange for a review on Amazon. Again, in case you missed the last post, just send me your e-mail address and I will e-mail the whole monster to you. And remember, you can preview the first twelve chapters right here if you would like before agreeing. First come first serve on this one, boys and girls, so come and get it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment