Follow by Email

Thursday, August 25, 2011

So We Left Off The Soundtrack at the Be-In....

First, thanks to everyone who replied to my last post. I have started typing up poems for two books of poetry (I started one, found another notebook with poems I like a little more, and started that one....:) ) The one I'm devoting time to right now is titled The Letting Go and most of the poems in it are about the dark, sad side of love. All of it was written between late 2005 and Spring 2006 and because everyone who actually reads this stuff I post is great in my eyes, I will be posting previews of it soon. But in between this talk of writing, I think it's time I post some damned videos/songs from Castles Made of Sand. So....Is everybody in? Is everybody in? The ceremony is about to begin.....WAKE UP! haha Sorry, little Morrison moment there. And now for the tunes....

No comments:

Post a Comment