Follow by Email

Saturday, October 8, 2011

The Doors: Strange Days (Full Album)

'Strange Days blew my mind every bit as much as the first album had. From the first notes of the title track to the last notes of ‘When the Music’s Over’ I sat on my living room floor in awe! To me, it was more than just the amazing tunes. It was the way it all seemed to fit the mood and the moment of the past year. It was sort of like, ‘Yeah, this is exactly what’s been happening!’ The second time I played it I made Brian and Julie sit down and listen and even Brian had to admit it was mind blowing. Needless to say, the review was a favorable one in which I encouraged all who read it to scrape up seven dollars and go purchase it immediately.'
Strange Days was the second album from The Doors and it was released in the fall of 1967, less than a year after their debut album dropped. Again, the music on this album continued to be new, innovative, and completely unique. Morrison and the gang continued to prove that when I came to putting a song together, no one did it quite like them.
Track 1: Strange Days
Track 2: You're Lost Little Girl
Track 3: Love me Two Times
                                         
Track 4: Unhappy Girl
Track 5: Horse Latitudes
Track 6: Moonlight Drive
Track 7: People Are Strange
Track 8: My Eyes Have Seen You
Track 9: I Can't See Your Face in My Mind

Track 10: When the Music's Over




 

No comments:

Post a Comment