Follow by Email

Thursday, November 3, 2011

I have a good excuse....

I know I have been neglecting my blog these past couple of weeks and to anyone who follows, I am sorry. At this point life is crazy and anything that does not have a deadline set is being put on the back burner in order to get everything done. Packing, organizing, tying up loose ends, and everything with class has taken up most of my time. My writing, my blog, my time on goodreads and shelfari, and my reading have all been terribly neglected. Books that usually take me three days to read are sitting around two weeks after I first opened them with only forty pages finished. As soon as my family and I are in our new place (which is now looking like the first of next month) things will go back to normal with the posts once a week. In the meantime, when I get a chance I will post. While packing up my old things at mom's house, I found two short stories I had written when I was about 15 years old. I think when everything is settled, I might post them here just for shits and giggles. I will do a little bit of editing, just grammar and the like, but otherwise I will not clean them up. This will be your chance to see exactly how much I've grown in nine years. haha So if you just bare with me, my beloved internet pals, I will try to find ways to make it worth your while. :) 

2 comments: