Follow by Email

Friday, December 9, 2011

Castles Made of Sand and the new Kindle Deal

Ok, boys and girls, I have news. No, not big news like a million dollar book deal (Wouldn't that be grand?) but it's still kind of exciting for me and for anyone who has a Kindle and an Amazon Prime membership. Apparently Amazon has set up a library (virtual of course) chalk full of e-books and yours truly has enrolled Castles in it because...well...as a book lover I happen to feel that borrowing can sometimes be far better than buying (especially if you are taking a chance on a newbie like me...let's face it...I don't exactly have Stephen King's reputation...Yet. hahaha) and as a writer I see lending as a good chance to get my work out there. The thing is, I had to unpublish the book and republish it in order to enroll because of an option had selected by accident when I first published it back in March. So the book will be temporarily unavailable for about 12 hours or so but when it comes back, it will be the same version with some improvements (some mistakes corrected in spelling and grammar) and it will be enrolled in the lending program. And, as always, it is still available for sharing between pals regardless of your membership status. (Yeah, for those of you who did not know, if you buy Castles and you think your BFF might like it, you can share it. Or if your dear friend bought it and you want to check it out, you can borrow it.) So let's hope this turns out to be a good deal for the writers and the readers alike. And if it turns out to be a bad idea? I'll bail out of it and warn you all of the faults. hahaha 

1 comment:

  1. And apparently we are live again so the book is again available for purchase. :)

    ReplyDelete